Should the US go to war with North Korea?
Hello December 12, 2017, 05:43:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the US go to war with North Korea?  (Read 90 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 23, 2017, 03:18:07 am »

With all the talk on North Korea I'd like to know what you think.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 07:00:07 am »

I said there is always a diplomatic solution. Going to war is what the globalists want. Hell no. War costs lives. I would go for assassination before I would go to all out war. I'm not an expert on what's going on, but if war happens, it is what it is. If they attack us, then yes, but there is always a path to peace that doesn't include war.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:49:37 pm »

I said there is always a diplomatic solution. Going to war is what the globalists want. Hell no. War costs lives. I would go for assassination before I would go to all out war. I'm not an expert on what's going on, but if war happens, it is what it is. If they attack us, then yes, but there is always a path to peace that doesn't include war.

The problem with polls is that they often don't give the right options.
Assassination of that crazy Kim Jung Poon would probably be the best solution, BUT.. other than LBJ, taking out a leader from within has rarely happened.  Kimmy has wiped out his opposition already.  Something must be done, Kim has to go.  There is no diplomatic solution with a living Kim. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 08:28:17 pm »

The problem with polls is that they often don't give the right options.
Assassination of that crazy Kim Jung Poon would probably be the best solution, BUT.. other than LBJ, taking out a leader from within has rarely happened.  Kimmy has wiped out his opposition already.  Something must be done, Kim has to go.  There is no diplomatic solution with a living Kim. 

Evil

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled