Leon Kennedy nude mod clip.
Hello December 12, 2017, 05:42:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leon Kennedy nude mod clip.  (Read 424 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 28, 2017, 10:55:17 pm »

Hello. YouTube got rid of my favorite clip, and I can't find it. I even spent a few hours skimming my YouTube History, and it's just not there. The clip is from Resident Evil 6, the cut scene involving the plane (the pilot turns into a RE monster.) Leon and Helena are in the cut scene and the following fight, and they're both nude. The reason I like the clip so much is because Leon is flaccid, and it makes the scene more realistic (for lack of a better word) and erotic than the other clips of RE guys running around with huge, comical boners. If someone has it, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a copy.

Seed points, of course.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:10:23 am »

Never mind.  I found the clip on YouTube.  Someone re-upped it last August, but they misspelled "evil".

"Resident Evill 6 MOD NUDE Helena Leon 18+ Movie Game Play 4 Xbox"

Strange how YouTube didn't kick up this result when I searched for "mod", "nude", and "Leon".  Search engines are weird.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: