"Make America Great Again" means genocide?
Hello November 20, 2017, 01:11:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Make America Great Again" means genocide?  (Read 71 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 29, 2017, 06:46:53 pm »

This woman should win the "Moonbat of the Year" award.

"Make America Great Again" means genocide?

What confuses me is how this woman has this hat in her hands.   If she had taken my hat away, I would have gotten it back very quickly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALknp3uu6jk
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Warned

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 07:05:25 pm »

What's really shocking is that she appears to be a student at UC Riverside. She could barely speak coherent English and she's at a UC school, not a community college? Wow. That point system is really not working.

Anyway, number one reason why Dreamers need to go, right there. Any remaining sympathy I had for them just left.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 07:18:21 pm »

What's really shocking is that she appears to be a student at UC Riverside. She could barely speak coherent English and she's at a UC school, not a community college? Wow. That point system is really not working.

Anyway, number one reason why Dreamers need to go, right there. Any remaining sympathy I had for them just left.

I never  thought of this before.. but if someone can't speak coherently, then one must wonder how coherent their thinking processes are. 
It's easy to evaluate someone's mathematical skills, their science skills, etc.   but it is nearly impossible to evaluate one's RATIONAL thinking skills. 
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 09:48:15 am »

The left doesn't care about facts and reality.   They are all about feelz and buzz words.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 12:13:03 pm »

The left doesn't care about facts and reality.   They are all about feelz and buzz words.

Second..

Grin

1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled