Would You Be Straight if You Had The Choice?
Hello October 19, 2017, 07:20:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would You Be Straight if You Had The Choice?  (Read 67 times)
(Hidden)
Muted

« on: September 30, 2017, 05:58:09 pm »

Would You Be Straight if You Had The Choice?

Have you ever thought about that?

angel

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:08:52 pm »

First of all I love being gay (the sex part only)
however, if you had asked me that question 10-15 years ago, I would probably have said "yes"  very reluctantly!
nowadays, I am more comfortable being gay (still in the closet), so I would say that I prefer being gay.

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:31:12 pm »

Never!
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:09:19 pm »

nah.

homo just feels right
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:57:59 am »

ABSOLUTELY perfectly happy being gay, and if I had my life over again, then maybe the only thing that would change is that I would come out MUCH earlier than I did.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 07:33:14 am »

Yes, just to try but with a reverse Button, just in case Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 01:26:03 am »

Hmmmm. Can't love a woman. I wouldn't liek to be straight but I guess I could be a girl. I'd then have a chance to be with those big bodybuilders. And straight sex is easier to achieve (physiologically).
After knowing my ex... I wouldn't want ot be straight. I just hm. I wish our love could be eternal. So no.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 05:02:47 pm »

40 years ago I wished I could have been straight. It would have been so much easier growing up especially in high school.
Now? Now, I'm finally content with myself. I never thought I'd see the social changes that have taken place these last few years, and as a result I'm much more comfortable being myself.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: Today at 05:48:11 am »

No.  If someone came up with a guaranteed cure like a pill that had no side effects, or a surgery that was comparable to a vasectomy in terms of pain and recovery time, I'd still say no. 

I do have to say that, even now (without such a simple, easy cure) I have no objections if other adults decide to subject themselves to whatever quackery is needed for them to tell themselves they're now straight.  I do have objections when it's forced on children and adolescents by their supposedly well meaning parents and elders though.

My biggest fear for the future actually is someone coming up with an in utero test and cure so that no more babies are ever born gay.  Even with the gains in acceptance we've made in the last couple of decades.  My gut feeling is that, if such a breakthrough were to happen, the people who are having the babies (straight people) would implement it without a second thought.  Our protests, though justified, would be useless.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: