Jackie Chan's daughter Etta says she is gay
Hello October 23, 2017, 10:38:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackie Chan's daughter Etta says she is gay  (Read 45 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 06, 2017, 05:13:39 pm »

Jackie Chan's daughter Etta Ng has come out as gay.

In an Instagram post on her account (@stolenmilktea) on Thursday (Oct 5), she had captioned a picture of herself against a rainbow background with the words: "In case no one got the memo, I'm gay."

She has since removed that caption to replace it with several hashtags - #lgbtqai, #lgbt, #lesbian, and #androgynous.

She is the love child of Chan, who has a son, actor Jaycee, with his wife, former actress Lin Feng-jiao. Her mother is former Hong Kong beauty queen Elaine Ng.

Etta, 17, has reportedly been living with social media influencer Andi Autumn, 30, a Canadian based in Hong Kong. She designs and sells clothes online and is known for her Barbie doll-like get-ups.

On Instagram also on Thursday, Andi Autumn shared a photo of herself next to Ng, with the caption: "I've never met anyone like @stolenmilktea . She has given me a chance to fully express the running thoughts in my head. No judgements, just understanding.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/jackie-chans-daughter-etta-says-she-is-gay
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 11:25:03 am »

yeah

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:11:34 am »

Good for her!!! Out and proud.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 07:46:16 pm »

Im so glad that she could come out! Her dad should be proud Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up