Thoughts on Sam Smith
Hello October 17, 2017, 07:51:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Sam Smith  (Read 42 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 12, 2017, 06:27:57 pm »

What do you guys think of Sam Smith? I love his voice so much and the two new songs I've heard of him, with "Too Good at Goodbyes" being my favorite of the two.

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:15:00 am »

He's good. I hope he will last for a long time.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 11:55:31 am »

What do you guys think of Sam Smith? I love his voice so much and the two new songs I've heard of him, with "Too Good at Goodbyes" being my favorite of the two.

(Googles Sam Smith)

hmmm, me thinks I've turned into an old man. Sam Smith's handsome and the songs are good but his voice doesn't move my soul quite like F-major does.  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:16:46 am »

He's good. I hope he will last for a long time.

True I think he's the "male Adele" lol. That's what I always call him. Very talented and he's not a "divo."

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 12:28:49 am »

(Googles Sam Smith)

hmmm, me thinks I've turned into an old man. Sam Smith's handsome and the songs are good but his voice doesn't move my soul quite like F-major does.  Grin

Grin He is quite handsome. I liked him before he lost the weight and still do after. I just don't want him to turn into a "divo" or a douchebag. I hope he's not one of those people who lets fame change him, especially since he's only one a few Grammys.

LOCK HIM UP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled