South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Hello December 11, 2017, 12:05:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Park: The Fractured But Whole  (Read 104 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 17, 2017, 04:51:45 am »

Who is excited that it comes out tomorrow? If you're playing it already, what are you thinking of it?!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 04:23:41 pm »

I don´t know if i should buy the game...
Stick of Truth was really good

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:29 am »

I loved it! But the main storyline was somewhat disappointing, but the character interactions make up for it. The Tweek and Craig side quest was especially amazing and cute. I always ran Wonder Tweek and Super Craig together, just to hear all their dialogue. Here's hoping the new DLC will be good.

I'm also really interested in South Park: Phone Destroyer, the new South Park mobile game. Haven't got the chance to play it, but it looks fun too.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 02:41:16 pm »

Yeah I agree. While I still enjoyed the game a lot, it felt like it was A) shorter than SoT, and B) didn't have the same depth.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 01:03:06 am »

Who is excited that it comes out tomorrow? If you're playing it already, what are you thinking of it?!

I finished it. 

At first, I hated it... but after gaining fart powers, it got better.  Still, I am glad I didn't pay money for it! 

It's basically just an episode of Southpark in which you wind up going on silly scavenger hunts and having lame "fights" with rival gangs. 

One strange thing about that game... it DEFINITELY is not for children.  There are some very obscene and disgusting things in that game - things you would not see in the TV show.  Two examples:  you have to fight off two priests who are trying to rape you.   You have to get two old men off in a strip club by getting them off by giving them lap dances in which you fart on their cocks. 

I would say that they substituted excessive sex and violence for being clever and funny. 

The worst thing about the game?  It really isn't fun to play.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: