Isn't PROTESTING a VIOLATION of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Hello November 16, 2018, 02:16:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't PROTESTING a VIOLATION of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?  (Read 2667 times)
(Hidden)

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 09:34:52 am »

I will never change my opinion on this. 

A peaceful protest/counter protest is nothing bad.   

Illegal types of protests are the problem.    NO ONE has the right to use violence/destruction or physical means to prevent others from using their free speech.   

Personally, I think the mayor of Berkeley should be hanged, drawn and quartered in the public square and have his head stuck on a pike for the treasonous acts he has committed against the US Constitution.    He sworn an oath to protect and defend the laws of the land and the constitution, but over the last few years he has clearly violated many of them.   

(Hidden)

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 10:52:47 am »

I will never change my opinion on this. 

A peaceful protest/counter protest is nothing bad.   

Illegal types of protests are the problem.    NO ONE has the right to use violence/destruction or physical means to prevent others from using their free speech.   

Personally, I think the mayor of Berkeley should be hanged, drawn and quartered in the public square and have his head stuck on a pike for the treasonous acts he has committed against the US Constitution.    He sworn an oath to protect and defend the laws of the land and the constitution, but over the last few years he has clearly violated many of them.   

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: