Quarantine people with HIV?
Hello November 19, 2017, 06:33:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quarantine people with HIV?  (Read 33 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 23, 2017, 01:59:54 am »

I don't want to use the word NAZI but I'm going to use the word anyway.  Ever since former reality TV star Donald Trump took office it seems this Nazi ideas just keep popping up. 

DOCTOR Betty Price, the wife of former HHS Secretary Tom Price suggested that we should quarantine all people with HIV.  She is also a GA state Rep.

This is alarming that there are people in power who think this way.  She isn't some ignorant fool like Trump.  She is a doctor! 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/fmr-hhs-sec-tom-prices-wife-reportedly-suggests-hiv-quarantine-in-georgia.html
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 02:05:37 am »

I don't want to use the word NAZI but I'm going to use the word anyway.  Ever since former reality TV star Donald Trump took office it seems this Nazi ideas just keep popping up. 

DOCTOR Betty Price, the wife of former HHS Secretary Tom Price suggested that we should quarantine all people with HIV.  She is also a GA state Rep.

This is alarming that there are people in power who think this way.  She isn't some ignorant fool like Trump.  She is a doctor! 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/fmr-hhs-sec-tom-prices-wife-reportedly-suggests-hiv-quarantine-in-georgia.html

Why not?

You want to quaranteen Trump and his supporters.

Put the gender freaks all in the f####n brig, too. And the white supremisists. And the kneelers. And th rapists in hollywood.

Or call people names like nazi because its the same thing.

1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)
Warned

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 03:32:16 am »

Why not?

You want to quaranteen Trump and his supporters.

Or call people names like nazi because its the same thing.

Actually, he has a point. Your wording deliberately puts POTUS and Price (two Prices?) under the moniker Nazi and that is a volatile comparison to make. If you have a point you should be able to make it without name calling.

I'm not interested in the article, I'm just saying you could do better
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled