How do you breakfast? Do you and what do you eat?
Hello November 20, 2017, 01:14:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you breakfast? Do you and what do you eat?  (Read 45 times)
(Hidden)
Warned

« on: November 06, 2017, 10:52:57 pm »

Over the years I've noticed a predictable pattern in my behaviour. In summer I can't be bothered making breakfast but from autumn I'm into big breakfasts. Body clock?

Because I live in Japan I've grown to love their way of eating, typically fish, rice, pickles, and miso soup. The pictures are my breakfasts (the third one is a sweet bean soup with mochi -- yum, it was a leftover from the night before).  

What do you eat? Photos?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:02:01 pm »

I usually eat granola with milk or rolled oats with yoghurt. Easy to prepare and very filling.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 12:06:19 am »

Really depends, I guess on what day of the day it is and what's on the pantry.

On weekdays I'm used to have 2 cups of black coffee for breakfast only and try to get some healthy brunch ('trying' is the magic word here) guess I'm used to be on a rush since childhood (my mother was scared as hell of morning traffic so we arrived at school before it was even open)

Since weekends are more relaxed I can make something more complex from eggs to cold cereal.  But sometimes I forget to eat anything until noon, sustaining myself on that black liquid from the gods.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 04:57:14 am »

usually heavy meals, rice, bread, and some eggs.  Smiley
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:16:36 pm »

Either scrambled eggs with some ham if its possible or just boiled 5 eggs with mayo and maybe a toast. That's for protein-fat. If I go for protein-carbs that's oat meals with milk. A lot. If I don't have much time to eat that much I will just reduce and add cashew with cranberry as a snack to fill calories
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled