End of my sexual life before it even started
Hello December 11, 2017, 06:20:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of my sexual life before it even started  (Read 75 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 20, 2017, 06:24:44 pm »

need to vent little
i am gay, not really looking for hard relationship, more like person for fucking?? i am shy, so internet is best for me, working on chatting before doing the deed, said i am little nervous about meeting him - there is a lot creeps, he said i am dangerous, for myself... what the..... after that throwing away all dating or f...... because i am so nervous everytime and nobody like cowards,or whatever, will be virgin forever, was thinking anyway that this sex thingy isnt for me..... how it is called? asexual? - like i like mens, would do them, read gay ships and love them, but not seeking sex even when i am thinking i would definitely loved him in bed....
So my sexual life were 4? people, one i never met because he lied, one i met and sucked him, after two months no contact from both ways - because he had problem with back and i didnt want him to feel that he need to have sex with me, so i waited for him - he texted that it looks like i dont want him... i wanted to be nice...., third was someone i know, but he like different type of guys then me,  and last said that i am dangerous for myself for thinking i need to be carefull about meeting people...
so leaving sexual side of life... it looks like forever right hand for me:(

edit - it wasnt even one hour and alreaddy thinking to get back to that website... i am so horny or desperate to have finally sex:/? i am so sorry excuse for life
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 06:33:25 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 12:44:47 am »

We were all there, you don't have to apologize.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:02:22 pm »

Don't feel bad about anything.  hugging I see that you are from Belgium. I find it hard to believe that you cannot find someone there.
I am from Romania, and even here where it is really frowned upon to be gay, I managed to meet quite a few people Smiley. Keep your chin up.  Cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: