roommate
Hello November 18, 2018, 03:31:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: roommate  (Read 10559 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 21, 2017, 08:17:42 am »

Hi, I am at college, 22, and my roommate is 27-29, and he is hot... not like portn worthy hot but he is piece of man, beard, hairy, little belly, long hair, nice big ass.... Every morning i wake up early automatically, and first thing what i see is his ass, he simply turn over in his sleep and his ass in boxers is always poking out of covers... every morning i am thinking - what would he say if i said to him that i would propably suck him every day? Cheesy Too bad there is litelarry zero cmunication between us... before he leaves dorm, i think maybe snitching one of his boxers...

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:02:37 am »

it is starting to drive me crazy... how every morning his big ass in boxers is poking out of cover...

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 01:15:12 pm »

How is a 27-29 year old still at college though?

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:48:25 pm »

They might be grad students.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 07:59:36 am »

yes, they are, i am in bachelor studies, he is doing doctorate i think (today he has nice blie boxers, first thing i saw today)

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 11:05:37 am »

so saw his bulge for first time ... his bulge is big or it is hanging so it looks like big

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 03:24:26 pm »

interesting.....update us more

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 09:53:46 am »

Why zero communication with him?

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 04:23:11 pm »

because he is a part of different group than me - i am bachelor, he is in his masters - the only time when i see him is at morning when he is sleeping - after that he goes to work and right after that he goes to drink - i am not very party person and i dont really see him anyway, he is everyday at drinking with his friends while i am in our room most of day - i am not unhappy about it - it is like i have room only for myself - can cum whenever i want

also - i am awaking everyday to this...

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 10:16:22 pm »

I used to. suck the life outta my roomies cock. Probably the best head he has had yet.  Cheers

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 03:14:42 pm »

Not my roommate, but in the room next to mine. Very cute, and i flirt  outrageously, but it's ramadan and he is always surrounded by  his friends. ugh.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 04:35:20 pm »

Hi again, so new year - new roommate - and i hit goddamit jackpot - he is so big in all nice ways, he even broke some records in deadlifting in our country - he is huuuge - muscles and even bulge...
a bit in deppresion from him how he is big:D

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 11:59:12 am »

Hi again, so new year - new roommate - and i hit goddamit jackpot - he is so big in all nice ways, he even broke some records in deadlifting in our country - he is huuuge - muscles and even bulge...
a bit in deppresion from him how he is big:D

pics~

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 03:30:08 pm »

Hi, I am at college, 22, and my roommate is 27-29, and he is hot... not like portn worthy hot but he is piece of man, beard, hairy, little belly, long hair, nice big ass.... Every morning i wake up early automatically, and first thing what i see is his ass, he simply turn over in his sleep and his ass in boxers is always poking out of covers... every morning i am thinking - what would he say if i said to him that i would propably suck him every day? Cheesy Too bad there is litelarry zero cmunication between us... before he leaves dorm, i think maybe snitching one of his boxers...

So sexy Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2018, 12:50:43 pm »

Show us the beef!

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:54:03 am »

sorry, it is hard to make pictures of him and i dont want to put there his FB pictures

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: