YouTube AD-pocalypse 2.0
Hello August 16, 2018, 09:47:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube AD-pocalypse 2.0  (Read 165 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 25, 2017, 11:40:20 am »

YouTube has been hit with another scandal.   

While YouTube focuses on banning "wrong think" (non SJW) channels, they are ignoring everything else.   

You can be a black supremacist, calling for the death/murder of all whites and YouTube refuses to do anything about it.  They claim that calling for the murder of all white people is not racism (same with Facebook and Twitter). 

HOWEVER,  despite YouTubers (myself included) complaining about the horrible child videos (exploitation and abuse), YouTube ignored us.   Well, now that's been made public, YouTube has lost more advertisers.   

Here's the kick in the cunt; YouTube is punishing "wrong think" channels even harder than before so that "correct think" channels don't get punished for this problem.   

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 01:50:54 pm »

YouTube has been hit with another scandal.   

While YouTube focuses on banning "wrong think" (non SJW) channels, they are ignoring everything else.   

You can be a black supremacist, calling for the death/murder of all whites and YouTube refuses to do anything about it.  They claim that calling for the murder of all white people is not racism (same with Facebook and Twitter). 

HOWEVER,  despite YouTubers (myself included) complaining about the horrible child videos (exploitation and abuse), YouTube ignored us.   Well, now that's been made public, YouTube has lost more advertisers.   

Here's the kick in the cunt; YouTube is punishing "wrong think" channels even harder than before so that "correct think" channels don't get punished for this problem.   

Youtube is quite dubious.  If they eliminated all audio or video content that was posted without the creator's permission, they would not have much content that anybody would be interested in.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: