Matt Lauer has a big red sack!
Hello December 11, 2017, 06:21:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Matt Lauer has a big red sack!  (Read 30 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 01, 2017, 01:26:09 pm »

Matt Lauer got caught with a big bag of sex toys in his office!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiG8tVQRx5A

"A dildo for Debbie, a strap-on for Sue.. A Fleshlight for Freddy and ass lube for Lou...  when Christsmas Day is here!  The most WONDERFUL day for the queers!"

https://youtu.be/FPBu1ZL3UpA?t=78

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 04:25:33 pm »

I normally love Matt Lauer, but I'm still furious over that stink eye licking interview he did with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.    Jack lied his ass off and everyone knew it because they had been caught at so much shit.   Matt didn't put him in his place and call him out on his bullshit.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 09:11:48 pm »

I normally love Matt Lauer, but I'm still furious over that stink eye licking interview he did with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.    Jack lied his ass off and everyone knew it because they had been caught at so much shit.   Matt didn't put him in his place and call him out on his bullshit.

Matt Lauer seems to have a problem with keeping his dick in his pants.  He reminds me of David Letterman who also got caught... but managed to get away with it. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: