Crisis on Earth X (Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, Legends crossover)
Hello August 14, 2018, 09:00:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis on Earth X (Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, Legends crossover)  (Read 277 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 08, 2017, 01:12:20 am »

The four ep crossover is finished and I only saw the last twp eps but, wow, how nice was it to have Russel Tovey be there as a gay Ray?  It was a bit off putting to see Captain Cold taller than him but Wentworth kept kissing him over and over so that was cute.  He had one gratuitous shirtless scene but he doesn't look particularly buff in his Ray suit, just lean.

Would have been nice to have him stay in the Legends along with Cold but I guess Wentworth is leaving.

Also, Victor Garber, the gay actor is leaving the show?  That's a shame.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:00:38 pm »

The four ep crossover is finished and I only saw the last twp eps but, wow, how nice was it to have Russel Tovey be there as a gay Ray?  It was a bit off putting to see Captain Cold taller than him but Wentworth kept kissing him over and over so that was cute.  He had one gratuitous shirtless scene but he doesn't look particularly buff in his Ray suit, just lean.

Would have been nice to have him stay in the Legends along with Cold but I guess Wentworth is leaving.

Also, Victor Garber, the gay actor is leaving the show?  That's a shame.

I did not know that the other half of firestorm was gay. The crossover was all over the place. I was kind of disappointed that they limited the multiverse to 52-Earths plus Earth X. I'm waiting for the pay off in seeing Barry's daughter at the wedding -- you know that means we're getting Bart at some time, right? I'm guessing what the Thinker does breaks time (again) and Bart travels back to help Barry fix it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 08:01:19 am »

I really liked the crossover this year.  Much better than last year's.  There was so many gay moments too (Sarah + Alex, Ray + Captain Cold)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: