Bodybuilding contests and vids
Hello August 14, 2018, 09:00:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilding contests and vids  (Read 716 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 21, 2017, 10:18:19 pm »

I have about 400gb of bodybuilding videos...contests, training, pump rooms...  I don't see a muscle category or a bodybuilder category...how should I classify them?  Also, I am appearing as anonymous on the torrents I upload, how do I change that?

Anyone who is interested, I tend to like the big guys-pros, etc...so friend me if you'd like to know when I upload them.  Seedpoints always gladly accepted as I am new to the site.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 11:12:19 am »

I've seen uploaders tag bodybuilding videos under "Hunks", "Softcore", or "Wrestling & Sports". Personally, I think "Softcore" is more appropriate as there are (unfortunately) no graphic sex scenes in them. Additionally, keywords such as bodybuilding, muscle, flex etc. would greatly help the gaytorrent search.

The anonymous status is necessary in case of DMCA complaints. However, there are certain signatures that can identify an uploader, such as unique phrases or symbols in the titles or descriptions, that would be helpful if you wish to have people know it's from the same source i.e. you.

I look forward to seeing more of your torrents, as I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of new bodybuilding behind-the-scenes and pumprooms videos this week. I'm guessing they're from you Cheers
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:13:02 am »

I've seen uploaders tag bodybuilding videos under "Hunks", "Softcore", or "Wrestling & Sports". Personally, I think "Softcore" is more appropriate as there are (unfortunately) no graphic sex scenes in them. Additionally, keywords such as bodybuilding, muscle, flex etc. would greatly help the gaytorrent search.

The anonymous status is necessary in case of DMCA complaints. However, there are certain signatures that can identify an uploader, such as unique phrases or symbols in the titles or descriptions, that would be helpful if you wish to have people know it's from the same source i.e. you.

I look forward to seeing more of your torrents, as I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of new bodybuilding behind-the-scenes and pumprooms videos this week. I'm guessing they're from you Cheers

Thanks for the reply.  I uploaded 3 more today.  all 1999 Nationals-2 backstage posing and 1 pump room.  All repetrope Smiley  Enjoy!
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 02:35:43 pm »

Thanks for the reply.  I uploaded 3 more today.  all 1999 Nationals-2 backstage posing and 1 pump room.  All repetrope Smiley  Enjoy!

I especially love the backstage posing ones. Thanks & hope to see more from you soon!

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 02:20:29 pm »

I, too, am looking forward to your uploads!  I'm surprised there aren't more muscle videos available here, guess it's more of a niche fetish than I thought.  I've been jerking off to the really big boys since puberty!  Thanks for your contributions!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: