STEALING UNDERWEAR
Hello May 20, 2018, 11:47:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEALING UNDERWEAR  (Read 5162 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 03, 2018, 10:18:14 pm »

Idk why, but it really turns me on stealing others' underwear and trying them on afterwards. Is there anyone who has done this too?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:57:00 am »

Yes.. I have to admit I may have done this a time or two Grin
1x Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 01:47:42 am »

Yes.. I have to admit I may have done this a time or two Grin

Really? How was it. By the way, is that you on the profile picture. You're handsome  blush
1x Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 11:58:20 pm »

Why I did not think about it earlier?  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 04:08:33 am »

Really? How was it.

It is exciting. I have done it a few times when I am staying with my straight friend. my favorite is to masturbate in them right after he takes them off for to shower. Cheesy

By the way, is that you on the profile picture. You're handsome  blush

You're too kind.. thank you Hearts

Why I did not think about it earlier?  Wink

you will have to try it and tell us how it goes

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 05:18:40 pm »

i did this few times too blush , took one swim trunks from daddy type at camp, took a few articles from college
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 02:07:15 pm »

i did this few times too blush , took one swim trunks from daddy type at camp, took a few articles from college

Tell me more about it!  Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 09:42:55 am »

Tell me more about it!  Wink

it isnt really much - we were last day at camp, i saw nice hunk daddy put them outside on clothesline to dry out - woke up at 4 at morning, took them to toillet, cumed in them and took them home, at college they put clothes out on hallway, sometimes when i woke up at extremely morning or i am really horny i pick some nice article a take it home - my favorite target were two guys who did this (not everyone put clothes out on hallway) they both have big body with mucle, and were nice when i met them - i sometimes wonder what would they said that that little skinny punk put their boxers on himself and masturbate in them

i also took one orange boxers from none student - half friend? like we know our names and sometimes met at college in passsing - we were at two day trip - one day we did a lot of walking and he did have these on himself, when we were cleaning our things to go home, he forgot these under bed, i feel guilty, because i knew about them and hoped he will forget them:D - a lot of cum now in them from me

but we need to change floor so i dont see them anymore, i have a lot of articles so i stopped - i have more snitched underwear then mine:D
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 06:59:42 am »

I had my underwear stolen by a guy who turned out to be one of the worst lays in my life, and when I had to take the NYC subway home from his apartment, in freezing January, I was not a fan.

Another time, a guy asked me -- while in the Monster, again in NYC -- if he could have my underwear as part of going back to my place.  The sex lasted two minutes -- two unsatisfying minutes, at that.  But I gave him the underwear all the same.

So, I'm still waiting for an experience that makes it worth the $15 I'm out for a new pair, lol.  And I don't have an attraction for collecting.  If you do collect, just be sure to give the guy a good night's fun, I would say.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 01:38:26 pm »

I never stolen...  Huh?

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 01:38:44 pm »

wont say i stole the underwear

it was left in the gym's shower

and i put it on and masturbate

and i brought it back and is now wearing it. LOL

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 04:37:25 pm »

you brought it back to shower and that person took ot and now he is wearing it?

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 01:59:02 am »

wont say i stole the underwear

it was left in the gym's shower

and i put it on and masturbate

and i brought it back and is now wearing it. LOL

My gosh! This really turns me on LOL

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 01:20:00 pm »

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned  Evil

The first time was when I stayed at a mate's house and I slept in his brother's room. When I was making the bed the next morning I found a cum stained pair of pale blue hipster briefs pushed behind the mattress. I just had to take them and figured he wouldn't ask if anyone had seen his cum rag.

A few years later, I was staying with a straight couple, and I had the biggest crush on the gorgeous boyfriend. I saw that his girlfriend had done some laundry and there were multiple pairs of his trunks hanging on the clothes line. I decided I would wash some of my clothes and hand them out as well. Then, would you believe it? When I took the dry washing off the line, I had accidentally taken some of his underpants and mixed them up with mine. I confess to doing some dreadful things in those trunks over several months. He looked so hot when I saw him wearing them  - I still have a pair as a trophy.

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 06:02:04 am »

I had my underwear stolen by a guy who turned out to be one of the worst lays in my life, and when I had to take the NYC subway home from his apartment, in freezing January, I was not a fan.

Another time, a guy asked me -- while in the Monster, again in NYC -- if he could have my underwear as part of going back to my place.  The sex lasted two minutes -- two unsatisfying minutes, at that.  But I gave him the underwear all the same.

So, I'm still waiting for an experience that makes it worth the $15 I'm out for a new pair, lol.  And I don't have an attraction for collecting.  If you do collect, just be sure to give the guy a good night's fun, I would say.

That is actually a good story.....

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 01:34:54 pm »

I have never stolen but I have traded used underwear, love it!

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 02:00:42 am »

Wow the stories in this thread are hot ! Masturbate lol

I have never stolen but I have traded used underwear, love it!

munlock do you mind if i ask how you did this? did you make trade with someone from online or someone you know? It sounds hot hehe

(Hidden)

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2018, 03:28:31 am »

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned  Evil

The first time was when I stayed at a mate's house and I slept in his brother's room. When I was making the bed the next morning I found a cum stained pair of pale blue hipster briefs pushed behind the mattress. I just had to take them and figured he wouldn't ask if anyone had seen his cum rag.

A few years later, I was staying with a straight couple, and I had the biggest crush on the gorgeous boyfriend. I saw that his girlfriend had done some laundry and there were multiple pairs of his trunks hanging on the clothes line. I decided I would wash some of my clothes and hand them out as well. Then, would you believe it? When I took the dry washing off the line, I had accidentally taken some of his underpants and mixed them up with mine. I confess to doing some dreadful things in those trunks over several months. He looked so hot when I saw him wearing them  - I still have a pair as a trophy.

OMG! Do you put them on?  Evil

(Hidden)

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 05:48:30 pm »

found. sniffed. stole.

housemate, huge crush. occassional foolery/brojobs but u know how it is with insecure "straight" guys.

got caught wearing them. were high though.

looked him in the eye. said nothing.

just a smirk.

casually gave back when i moved away months later xD idk if he kept them or if he considers them "defiled" or even a "relic"

we never spoke of it.

meanwhile, those who steal my underwear... i never knew who. shame.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:54:13 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 06:18:18 pm »

And how do you feel about it?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled