Gay parents tied up, murdered along with their two kids; suspects arrested
Hello September 25, 2018, 02:02:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay parents tied up, murdered along with their two kids; suspects arrested  (Read 861 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 04, 2018, 05:38:08 pm »

Two suspects have been arrested and charged with first- and second-degree murder after a truly horrific scene was discovered the day after Christmas in Troy, New York — a lesbian couple and two of their young children were found tied up in their basement, throats slashed. The unthinkable tragedy took place five days prior, on December 21.

Both men have entered not guilty pleas.

The victims were 36-year-old Shanta Myers, her 22-year-old partner Brandi Mells, Myers’ 11-year-old son Jeremiah and five-year-old daughter Shanise (pictured above). All four had their ankles and wrists bound and were only discovered when the home’s property manager came around to check on the family.

Troy Police Chief John Tedesco said: “After being in this business for 43 years, I can’t describe the savagery of a person who would do this. I don’t think there’s any doubt that a person who committed this crime is capable of anything.”

At the time of the discovery, Tedesco also said he believed the killing was “not a random act,” but he did not elaborate.

Link: https://www.queerty.com/gay-parents-tied-murdered-along-two-kids-suspects-arrested-20180102

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 04:07:22 am »

May their memories be a blessing. blow nose

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:32:45 am »

Two suspects have been arrested and charged with first- and second-degree murder after a truly horrific scene was discovered the day after Christmas in Troy, New York — a lesbian couple and two of their young children were found tied up in their basement, throats slashed. The unthinkable tragedy took place five days prior, on December 21.

Both men have entered not guilty pleas.

The victims were 36-year-old Shanta Myers, her 22-year-old partner Brandi Mells, Myers’ 11-year-old son Jeremiah and five-year-old daughter Shanise (pictured above). All four had their ankles and wrists bound and were only discovered when the home’s property manager came around to check on the family.

Troy Police Chief John Tedesco said: “After being in this business for 43 years, I can’t describe the savagery of a person who would do this. I don’t think there’s any doubt that a person who committed this crime is capable of anything.”

At the time of the discovery, Tedesco also said he believed the killing was “not a random act,” but he did not elaborate.

Link: https://www.queerty.com/gay-parents-tied-murdered-along-two-kids-suspects-arrested-20180102

That's horrible - I wish I were surprised.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:55:46 pm »

Oh my effing lord.

May they rest in peace and may justice be served.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 04:19:37 pm »

Awful! Nothing suprises me anymore.  Cry

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 02:11:39 pm »

Awful! Nothing suprises me anymore.  Cry

Welcome to 2018! Nothing shocks us anymore. Sad

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 02:55:40 pm »

this is just so sick and gross.. the criminals must be punished to the full extent of law

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: