sharing fleshlights? Is that ok?
Hello May 22, 2018, 02:13:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sharing fleshlights? Is that ok?  (Read 614 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 10, 2018, 07:43:24 am »

Funny thing to ask but, is that ok?  I mean, you wash the thing afterwards anyway. 

Dildos can be shared, yeah.  I mean, you can also just put a condom on it.  But what about fleshlights?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 02:04:13 pm »

When I got my fleshlite I remember the "safety" information advised against sharing it. However, as long as its cleaned properly with warm water and a proper anti bacterial toy cleaner I don't see why not.

Mattb36469
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 08:09:04 am »

alcohol degrades that kind of plastic, does it?  I was just cleaning mine with soap and water (and powder)

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 02:34:13 am »

I got a special toy cleaner with mine thats alcohol free. I would imagine 99.99% of them are as Alcohol would degrade most toys.

Mattb36469
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 03:02:26 am »

Funny thing to ask but, is that ok?  I mean, you wash the thing afterwards anyway. 

Dildos can be shared, yeah.  I mean, you can also just put a condom on it.  But what about fleshlights?

Look some Lucas entertainment's models testimonies and you will get the answer Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 09:32:46 am »

Look some Lucas entertainment's models testimonies and you will get the answer Smiley

uh, link?

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 11:38:07 pm »

uh, link?

Agreed, link please.  I don't know whether the inference is that Lucas models alleged to have caught something via fleshlight, but that would leave me thinking, "How many other body parts/toys/you-name-it did they have contact with during that same period?"   afraid

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 11:12:33 am »

Actually there is no record about fleshlight and std's transmission with LE. But when it comes to stick your junk in a hole the result it's the same at the end of the day no matter there is only a hole or a body attached to it.
Always keep it safe or be sure your partner in "fleshlight" crime is healthy.

with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 03:19:24 am »

really? but then again if it is totally clean then it should be fine..to each his own

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 10:20:23 am »

As long as it's cleaned properly and allowed to dry fully, it should be fine.

As someone already mentioned, use a soap made specifically for toys.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 05:04:31 pm »

really can it be shared? isnt it not hygienic to do it..you got sperms there and other will use it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: