"I'm not a pedo. I'm a 9yo boy trapped in a man's body."
Hello February 22, 2018, 07:40:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I'm not a pedo. I'm a 9yo boy trapped in a man's body."  (Read 107 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 02, 2018, 01:22:49 pm »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/joseph-roman-man-charged-with-girls-sexual-assault/

Well, it had to happen.   

A 38yo man in Chicago has been getting jiggy with a 6yo and 8yo girls.   He claims he did nothing wrong, under Illinois law, because he's a 9yo boy.   I'm not sure about the 6yo, but I know the law allows kids within 2 years of each other to "experiment" if they are under 16.  The law may have changed to 3 years., but I don't know. 

SO, are the leftists going to come here and defend this trans person, like they did with all the others?   

NOTE:  In my comment above, I am referring to the trans freaks, not real trans people. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 05:34:22 pm »

It will be interested to see how these adult babies are handled by the judicial system.  After the release of that 4 page memo, we may find out.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 12:55:01 pm »

I wonder why the left are so terrified to defend this "boy" like they defend all the other "trans" people. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 10:00:28 am »

Like with countless other topics, the fact that the leftists refuse to defend this "boy" shows they have been full of shit with all their identity politics.  

There is another option here.   The leftists are extreme hypocrites because like with MeToo and rape claims, they don't always obey their own dogma of "just believe".  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: