is there a name for this
Hello January 21, 2019, 01:39:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: is there a name for this  (Read 1506 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: February 05, 2018, 11:11:43 pm »

is there a name for this type of series/progression?
example in pic


« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:40:27 am »

I would call them CG packs, but that's just me.


« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 09:55:19 pm »

Image sets/packs or as Marsram08 stated, CG Packs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: