anyone knows which mesh system to choose?
Hello November 21, 2018, 04:49:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone knows which mesh system to choose?  (Read 1186 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 11, 2018, 04:30:28 pm »

so i m tired of my home wireless wifi router again..... wanna give mesh network system a try? any suggestions guys? considering netgear s orbi or linksys velop

thx for advance Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:35:22 pm »

I would go with the Linksys personally... I find them to be die-hard reliable, and their performance to be stellar.

If you're looking for something a little more high performance or high-end, I would be inclined to recommend a Mikrotik router. They're what runs my entire super custom super network.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:31:51 pm »

I would go with the Linksys personally... I find them to be die-hard reliable, and their performance to be stellar.

If you're looking for something a little more high performance or high-end, I would be inclined to recommend a Mikrotik router. They're what runs my entire super custom super network.

thx dear,can i ask which linksys productdid u use/ r u using?

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 06:20:27 pm »

I have several across my network, most of which are older... In the trailer I use a WRT-610N, and in the main house that the trailer feeds off of, I use a different Linksys router, but I forget the exact model that I use.

I used to use them exclusively, that is of course, until I had to resort to MLPPP, which bonds multiple DSL lines together for me. That's when I started making the switch from Linksys over to Mikrotik, as the Mikrotik has way more advanced features that I actually use. Smiley

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 11:12:14 pm »

I had good success with AmpliFi HD in a 3-level townhome. It was the end-all for my home network maintenance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: