Help with Terminology
Hello January 17, 2019, 05:55:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help with Terminology  (Read 389 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: February 11, 2018, 08:53:06 pm »

I'm looking to buy a specific item and I'm not quite sure what's it called.
Item description:
A metal or plastic glass with holes in it and optional: some sort of hook for hanging.
what I basically need as a glass for the shower where I can put my razor blade in it
the holes are for the water to not accumulate inside the glass
what term do I use if i wanted to buy this?


« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:27:07 am »

Hi there K,

I think you might have gotten a faster response in the "Around the House" Topic, but I hope this helps:

Google the term "Shower Caddy," and then hit "Images."  You'll find lots of items with a hook for hanging over the shower head.

Please be sure to send me a photo of you using it in the shower.   Evil


« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 07:10:52 pm »

I hope this helped, K?  Also, the one in the photo is from Walmart, if I recall.  Happy hunting!


« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 05:48:46 am »

couldn't agree more  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to:  

Related Topics
Subject Started by Replies Views Last post
LEATHER COMMUNITY ~ some history and terminology Leather and Bear Community leatherbear 5 5077 Last post July 23, 2018, 09:17:43 am
by randyCUIR
BEAR COMMUNITY ~ Some History and Terminology Leather and Bear Community leatherbear 2 3840 Last post May 31, 2009, 10:50:45 pm
by leatherbear
Help: English Terminology Chit Chat Kekkaishi 3 437 Last post March 27, 2018, 02:43:24 pm
by anyuh
English Terminology Help Chit Chat Kekkaishi 1 242 Last post April 11, 2018, 05:46:30 am
by anyuh