Troye Sivan recalls his most awkward Grindr experience
Hello August 16, 2018, 12:32:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Troye Sivan recalls his most awkward Grindr experience  (Read 341 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 25, 2018, 05:01:18 pm »

Here’s something that might make you feel better: Not even Troye Sivan is immune to the occasional date from hell.

In a candid new interview with PopCrush, 22-year-old Troye, who is currently nominated for favorite musician in the 2018 Queerties, recalls a particularly awkward date he went on a few years back.

He and the guy were hanging out when all of a sudden the dude whipped out his cellphone then started browsing guys on Grindr.

“It was a while ago,” Troye remembers. “I was like, ‘OK. I think I’m just gonna go home.’”

Dating, Troye says, was a lot “scarier” back then. Now that he’s a budding superstar, however, the game has gotten a little easier.

But don’t get to excited, fellas, because he’s currently dating model Jacob Bixenman, and they’re totally in love.

“I am definitely a serial monogamist,” Troye says. “I don’t really know. I’ve only ever had a couple of relationships, but they’ve been one after the other.”

Here are some other highlights from the interview…

Link: https://www.queerty.com/troye-sivan-recalls-awkward-grindr-experience-like-ok-think-im-gonna-go-home-20180224

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 02:32:14 am »

"PopCrush"?!? Geez, and I thought crappy boy-bands had hit rock-bottom when there was one called The New Kids On The Block. What kind of soulless, shallow vessel listens to that? I prefer REAL music myself.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: