Difference between streams of the USA political parties?
Hello October 23, 2018, 10:14:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between streams of the USA political parties?  (Read 197 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 31, 2018, 12:51:09 am »

What is the difference between:

Republican - Conservative

AND

Democratic - Liberal - Progressive

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:13:54 am »

I'm a classic liberal, but the Democrats have moved away from that and gone into regressivism.     

Democrats hate free speech, love illegals immigrants, hate white people especially white men, hate CIS people, etc, etc, etc.............. 

Republicans have their own issues but I find them less "problematic" than the ones Democrats have.   
1x Angry

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:00:49 pm »

On the key issues facing the US, what's the difference?  The two key issues facing all nations today are immigration & free trade.  Both parties want immigration.  Dems want votes and GOP wants cheap labor, and because of this, they must have free trade to get access to cheaper raw consumer goods.  Trump has hijacked the Republican Party to oppose these positions, but in reality, the majority of the GOP is in lock step with the Old Guard.  There are social wedge issues, but on the biggest two challlenges, there's a consenus, a consenus I vehemently oppose.
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled