Monogamy
Hello September 25, 2018, 09:29:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monogamy  (Read 308 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 06, 2018, 05:44:58 am »

So being "faithful".

As a bi guy it's always been technically understood to me that in a gay relationship we'd be open and trusting and wouldn't mind having sex outside the relationship.

My uncle is gay and their rule is basically "as long as it's not in front of me do what you want".

But I've recently also had some dates or so where the guys were adamant about emulating straight relationships and being monogamous.

I don't intend on judging but what's you view on monogamy?  Do you expect, in a serious relationship, to be the only one?

Do you accept crushes? Talking about others? What are your lines and boundaries?

Mostly curious about how everyone thinks.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 06:26:09 am »

open relatinship? no thanks dude. I was married, so I don’t want any trouble from the stupid things.
if I want sex outside of fammily i would choose pay for that not to meet someone and date. bcos pay for a sex bussiness is high efficent and safe. And make sure not do it around your home, you know some prostitute would extort you or made a trap to pregnant your baby. so I only do it in another city or country

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 03:20:10 pm »

A totally open relationship would not be anything for me. But sometimes to get in a third, would be okay. Especially, if this wouldn't be a "one-time-thing" but more a kind of affair/threesome-relationship.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 01:07:34 am »

id like to get to know u  more

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:26:02 pm »

relationship means compromises. sometimes and for someone, monogamy is a compromise, for others, it's the excursion outside the relationship.
at the moment, i find open relationship to be a lesser compromise than monogamy's boundaries.
that is all.
 police

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 07:37:19 am »

No thanks to open relationships. 
1x Thumb Up

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 11:25:27 am »

What's the point of an open relationship? because then your boyfriend is nothing more than a good friend /roommate with benefits
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 04:06:42 pm »

But I've recently also had some dates or so where the guys were adamant about emulating straight relationships and being monogamous.
Being monogamous isn't about "emulating straight relationships" - it's just a personal preference. Some people want to build a unique relationship with one person exclusively, and others don't. There's no judgement to make in either case, just be upfront with people about what your preference is then everyone is on the same page.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 08:31:43 pm »

Monogamy doesn't work for me. To each their own.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: