Who is concerned about hay millennials being toó careless.
Hello December 12, 2018, 02:08:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is concerned about hay millennials being toó careless.  (Read 350 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 26, 2018, 11:07:33 pm »

I mean about STD in general.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 08:27:49 am »

Yes, I am a bit paranoid. Even when people are on PREP, you can't assume they take the pills daily and they can still catch other STIs.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:57:32 am »

I've never been too worried, especially now that I've had to settle down with only having ONE partner.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 12:10:46 am »

There is an attitude that I think is growing not just amongst young but middle aged guys that by being on PREP that you are shielded from the worst STI and everything else is something that is fixable - which is increasingly not true - and they just go BB without a care in the world. PREP is a good thing but its abuse like this going BB and forgetting about all the other STIs is a public health crisis waiting to happen. I don't have a lot of sex but I am being propositioned for BB from PREP guys more often that say safe only but offer BB to you ( you're special oK). You're my special 9th guy today... This lax attitude is already causing guys problems. HIV strains not covered by PREP causing infection and herpes which you can't get rid of. Just sad.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: