How can I have polygamous relationship ?
Hello September 23, 2018, 05:51:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I have polygamous relationship ?  (Read 150 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 24, 2018, 07:36:36 am »

I have this issue about the relationship. I care about everyone. Anyone I meet or hookup I care about them. I can not ignore one and love other. There is someone wants to have a relationship with me but I said I like to be with others as well. He said I can only be with him. most of the guys out there is like this. they into a monogamous relationship. But I care about all of them I met.  what should I do?  How can I convince him to accept others in our life.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 01:57:01 pm »

*Knowing people who are in polygamous relationships of various types*

It requirers the free consent of everyone involved and a lot of work.  If your primary s someone who is monogamous you have to respect that person's autonomy and choose either to be monogamous or to end the relationship.

I'd recommend if you want to have a polyamorous life that you socialize with polyamorous people.  I don't know where you live and how easy it'll be to connect to a community.  There are resources available on-line.

Good luck.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:10:05 pm »

He might be somewhere on another site right now asking how he can convince you to be monogamous.

Point being - you can't "convince" anyone of anything, either they're willing to try it or not - and you know if something is right for you or not. If it's not right for him and he doesn't want to give it a go, move on.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 06:21:07 am »

i will just friendzone them I guess. Since there is no way to make it happen. Thanks guys.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 12:41:35 pm »

I have this issue about the relationship. I care about everyone. Anyone I meet or hookup I care about them. I can not ignore one and love other. There is someone wants to have a relationship with me but I said I like to be with others as well. He said I can only be with him. most of the guys out there is like this. they into a monogamous relationship. But I care about all of them I met.  what should I do?  How can I convince him to accept others in our life.
You sound like me. I could have poly relationship. I feel in this gay world most have open relationships, i think if more would try to experience poly there would be less random hookups and more love Smiley
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 09:54:35 am »

You sound like me. I could have poly relationship. I feel in this gay world most have open relationships, i think if more would try to experience poly there would be less random hookups and more love Smiley

Right. instead of hooking up randomly we could built a community with more love. this way jealousy would reduce too. and not to mention about the sexual part. that would be great as well.  Cheers with love

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: