TYT cackle like the F'ing idiots they are - disgusting pieces of crap
Hello September 23, 2018, 06:31:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TYT cackle like the F'ing idiots they are - disgusting pieces of crap  (Read 106 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 28, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »

While reporting on the story of the gash that ruined her musician boyfriend's chance at getting to study at a prestigious Canadian music school, these disgusting pieces of shit cackled and enjoyed the story.   

Does anyone think they would be laughing if the genders in the story were reversed?   

The only thing that they didn't find funny was the idea that men would use the story as a "bitches be crazy" example.     

YES, TYT I AM FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, YA SEXIST MAN HATING CUNTS AND CUCKS!!!!!

Does anyone still not get why I hate leftists?! 
1x Angry

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 06:58:30 am »

It is so pathetic how liberals don't have the courage to post their views and defend their bullshit but have the courage to hide behind anonymous downvoting. 
1x Angry

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: