Screen Recording
Hello September 21, 2020, 01:48:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen Recording  (Read 869 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 20, 2018, 09:49:01 am »

Hi I am planing on doing a screen recording since all my attempts to catch a rtmps stream where in vain.
So I was wondering if there is any possibility for a site to detect that I am using a screen recording software (sorry if the questions sounds silly but I am not a tech savvy). Also, I would like to know if I need any special kind of hardware to do this, I am using Macbook 2012 with a basic Intel Graphics 4000 and 16 GB of RAM. Would this be enough?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 01:58:06 am »

Technically no one can track you, but if you were to share that file, video, picture,...etc. ppl can start tracking you. As for the software you will have to go and do some experimenting. I have heard of a few softwares, but most I believe require you to subscribe and pay. As for the specs. you will have to read the description on each software cuz each are different. Sorry I can't help more cuz I don't use such softwares.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: