Skin Care
Hello October 24, 2018, 03:15:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skin Care  (Read 106 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 28, 2018, 01:55:01 pm »

I am constantly breaking out what are some remedies I can use to help control my break out and eventually clear up my skin ?. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:02:23 pm »

It depends partly on what is causing the acne.  Adolescent hormones, stress hormones, oily skin, excessive sweating, insufficient/improper washing, genetic factors…  So many contributing factors.

General tips are make sure you wash your face often enough.  If you have oily skin, you can wipe it with something clean, dry, and absorbent, and avoid touching your face too much with your hands.  Normally, your pharmacie will have an entire shelf full of acne products -- preventative washes; astringents; various gels, creams, and wipes with different medicines; micro-scrubbing products.  You can start with the gentler, preventative products, and work your way up as necessary.  Or, you can talk to your doctor and see if he has any more personalised recommendations.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 09:09:27 am »

Check out r/SkinCareAddiction on Reddit, they have a good guide and the community is good.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 10:16:45 am »

Hey man, well here is what i use for when i break out , or what i actually use every day.

Wash gel : Ducray Keranyl  ( i use that twice a day. Its for face and even for body )
Lotion : Ducray Keranyl PP ( Its a cream for the face after cleaning it. You dont need a lot of this. )

I am aware the stuff isn't cheap but it worked really well for me .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: