Insatiable (kinda effeminate trainer. hot daddy opponent. two hunky teens)
Hello December 12, 2018, 02:06:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insatiable (kinda effeminate trainer. hot daddy opponent. two hunky teens)  (Read 79 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 28, 2018, 11:16:34 am »

I saw the first four episodes, a middle ep and the finale of Insatiable and I enjoyed it a LOT!  So much fun.  Yeah, it got a lot of bad press but it's not about fat shaming.  It's split with the beauty pageant trainer guy Bob, who is a cutie for a chunky daddy.  He moves slightly effeminately but is married with two kids.  Has passionate sex with his wife (Alyssa Milano from Charmed, who I didn't recognize!).  Bob feels the shame of being overweight as a kid too and, grown up, folks can't stand that he is into coaching teenage girls.

He's not-antagonist is the other Bob.  He's DAMN hot for a lean, buff daddy.  It's Christopher Gorham from  Jake 2.0, Ugly Betty and Harper's Island.  He's milking his shirtless a lot.  From jogging, running out of shirts, not wanting them to get dirty.  He's so DAMN hot and rocking a beard.  He gets hot hot sex later on too, woo!

Two teenage hunks are around.  One is pageant Bob's son.  The other is the pastor's son.  They're sexy but the daddies are more interesting and HOT, hehe.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 05:08:41 pm »

good to know. it's been on my watchlist for a while now, but couldn't push through and actually watch it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: