Would you date a religious person?
Hello June 18, 2019, 06:42:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you date a religious person?  (Read 355 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 31, 2018, 10:09:08 pm »

I wouldn't.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 10:51:28 pm »

Actually depends on his religion beliefs and how strong are attached, I'd be more concern on his overall health rather than being or not a religious person.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 01:01:59 am »

Yes, I would.

I am a religious person.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 03:29:43 am »

I would definitely date a guy who think GOD as GOD not as religion.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 12:41:15 pm »

Depends on the religion and the dudes personality.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 09:51:35 pm »

well, my ex was very catholic and actually knew I am an atheist. I think that if you like a person, his religion isn't a big deal, unless he's trying to push you into it against your will, which I don't think would happen when there's some respect to each other beliefs

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 05:01:55 pm »

I would but it comes to all the other factors too (i.e., personality, his goals, communication, acceptance, etc.)

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 11:29:47 pm »

If they are massively religious then no way.  If they are those who have beliefs but are respectful of others then I would.  However, then the personality becomes important. If they're awful then religion is superfluous.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 03:44:59 am »

Why shouldn't I?
If a person is adequate, what stops? And if not, there must be wrong about something even but religion.

gzlong, За дурной галавой нагам неспакой
(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 09:22:55 pm »

I don't think I would.

Although this will sound disrespectful, I just don't think I could be with someone who could have absolute blind faith in something which seems made up and ridiculous to me. The magic floaty man in the sky along with all of the rules that are written in some ancient book to try to control you and make you feel bad about yourself go beyond my comprehension. Religion = a cult to me.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 01:52:47 am »

For over a decade I've held secular (non-religious) views.

I don't plan to date a guy who wants or has children (so, no potential discord there).  I could date guys who have spiritual beliefs, but as some earlier posters have noted, a lot would depend on the way they manifest their beliefs.

I certainly don't want to be proselytized, and don't want to partner with someone who I know is quietly worried that we both won't be on the same fluffy cloud in an afterlife.    angel
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:35:08 am by (Hidden) » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled