Xbox One X
Hello December 16, 2018, 12:33:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One X  (Read 82 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 04, 2018, 08:36:20 am »

Is it worth of buying? Is it faster than PS4 Pro?
What you think of the Games LineUp? When you should do a Update? Xbox One or Xbox One S as well?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 09:06:14 am »

If you have an original Xbox ONE, then it's worth upgrading even if you don't have a 4k TV.   There is a significant power boost. 

If you have an Xbox ONE S, the issue isn't so clear.    It depends on how actively you will be in getting new games over the next 3 or so years until the new Xbox version comes out. 

Xbox ONE X needs to be plugged directly into the wall socket due to it having a surge protector built in.  Microsoft says that plugging it into a surge protector will hinder performance.    I can say that this is true, from my own experience.

++++

Microsoft has been buying up video game studios over the last 2 years, so expect to see some new Xbox exclusives. 

The games I play tend to be either Xbox exclusives (Forza, etc) or cross-platform.   Even though I do own a PS4, I don't really see a reason to have one over an Xbox, but I see having an Xbox over a PS4. 

I don't like the PS4 controllers as they have to either be plugged in or directly recharged, whereas Xbox controllers can use swappable batteries or rechargeable batteries.    With Xbox, I can play for more than 4 hours with wireless control, but not with the PS4.

I have man-hands, so the Xbox controllers fit my hands well, where the PS4 controllers feel small. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:14 pm »

If you ever played with an elite controller you never ever want something else. I upgraded my One to a One X and its worth it. Tomb Raider looks awsome!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: