Xbox One X
Hello October 23, 2018, 12:01:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One X  (Read 39 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 04, 2018, 08:36:20 am »

Is it worth of buying? Is it faster than PS4 Pro?
What you think of the Games LineUp? When you should do a Update? Xbox One or Xbox One S as well?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 09:06:14 am »

If you have an original Xbox ONE, then it's worth upgrading even if you don't have a 4k TV.   There is a significant power boost. 

If you have an Xbox ONE S, the issue isn't so clear.    It depends on how actively you will be in getting new games over the next 3 or so years until the new Xbox version comes out. 

Xbox ONE X needs to be plugged directly into the wall socket due to it having a surge protector built in.  Microsoft says that plugging it into a surge protector will hinder performance.    I can say that this is true, from my own experience.

++++

Microsoft has been buying up video game studios over the last 2 years, so expect to see some new Xbox exclusives. 

The games I play tend to be either Xbox exclusives (Forza, etc) or cross-platform.   Even though I do own a PS4, I don't really see a reason to have one over an Xbox, but I see having an Xbox over a PS4. 

I don't like the PS4 controllers as they have to either be plugged in or directly recharged, whereas Xbox controllers can use swappable batteries or rechargeable batteries.    With Xbox, I can play for more than 4 hours with wireless control, but not with the PS4.

I have man-hands, so the Xbox controllers fit my hands well, where the PS4 controllers feel small. 

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:14 pm »

If you ever played with an elite controller you never ever want something else. I upgraded my One to a One X and its worth it. Tomb Raider looks awsome!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: