Nike and stupidity of the left
Hello December 15, 2018, 02:53:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nike and stupidity of the left  (Read 185 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 07, 2018, 07:10:56 am »

Nike hired Colin Kaepernick as their "Just Do It" guy and the left love them for it. 

The shitty part (there always has to be a shitty part when talking about the left) is that they have is that would rather praise Nike for supporting an "oppressed" highly privileged multi-millionaire than support the kids who work in the Nike sweatshops. 

To the left, Colin is a bigger victim than the kids slaving away in Nike sweatshops.

Does anyone still wonder why I #WalkAway?! 
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:18:20 am »

Black victims of racial profiling and police brutality are in no way responsible for working conditions in sweatshops.

Stop asking people to ignore racial profiling and police brutality in America.

Also, these pathetic protesters burning Nike merchandise? Tell me where the hell they were when the children were working in the sweatshops and black Americans were being tormented by the thug bully police department for just having black skin? You only speak up now. Now that Nike is giving a bigger platform to raise awareness of this problem do you speak out...

Big shocker. Black power is offensive? Don't pretend we don't see right through you.
2x Thumb Up 1x Lamp

The Right Guy is Always Wrong... but Right When the Lights Go Out
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:35:23 am »

I believe the blacks are overrepresented in crime and incarcerations and this crime mostly affects other blacks.
So the police who keep criminals out is the problem?
What is the proposed solution?
This kneeling guy is a fraud because he has no solution and he doesn't care for lawful blacks affected by the crime.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:50:21 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 05:43:35 pm »

Black victims of racial profiling and police brutality are in no way responsible for working conditions in sweatshops.

Also, these pathetic protesters burning Nike merchandise? Tell me where the hell they were when the children were working in the sweatshops and black Americans were being tormented by the thug bully police department for just having black skin? You only speak up now. Now that Nike is giving a bigger platform to raise awareness of this problem do you speak out...

Big shocker. Black power is offensive? Don't pretend we don't see right through you.

So much bullshit. 

I guess you are one of those brain dead twats on Twitter and whatnot claiming that all the crimes committed by blacks is actually honkeys in masks. 

I do love how you leftists will blatantly ignore Nike's used of child labor in sweatshops to pander to the black oppression narrative.   

Look at the crime stats and tell my that blacks are the victims of racist cops, which is why so many blacks are in prison.   We even had 2 black AGs under Saint Obama and the crime stats didn't change.   So clearly Saint Obama and the 2 black AGs are part of the anti-black conspiracy. 

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a total fucking lie.  Even after it was proven a total fucking lie, race-baiters kept pushing that bullshit. 
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 08:15:38 pm »

Lord. Racial profiling. Instead of parroting what the media feeds you, take your happy ass to any court in the land and see for yourself what is going on. Most of the "over represented" are there for black on black crimes. Most traffic stops for stupid infractions result in revealing said driver has repeatedly been pulled over and ticketed for a multitude of stupid moves and has paid non of his fines or tickets. They aren't picking on you cause your black, they are guarding the rest of mankind from you because you are stupid.

Nike - Zero fucks given, I haven't purchased jack shit from them and won't.

Colin, also Zero fucks given. Want to aid a cause, write a check, otherwise get your lazy ass up when the National Anthem is played, do not disrespect a country and those who serve it. Looser.

I'd like to know exactly what it is going to take for people to stop throwing the race card and own their bad life choices. WHAT. National butt fuck the white man day? WHAT. Your professional victim status is just beyond tiresome. 50 years of preferential treatment brought you zip. Time to shut the fuck up and move on already.

Black lives do matter, but where is all your fury when the black gangsta rolls up and guns down 3 innocent kids over street cred? When you start taking THAT shit seriously I will at least respect your message. SMH

Stop disrespecting everyone in your path and ignoring laws that everyone else has no trouble living with, quit laying out with a different man every night of the week and stay home and raise your kids right. 4 different kids with 4 different baby daddies, bitch you should be in jail for mis-managing your vagina. You know who you are, you are the reason Maury has a job.

I'm not racist, just worn out with your excuses. White people were slaves too in the days of the Pharaohs. We didn't turn it into a way of life.

We see you too.
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 08:29:49 pm »

What a SAD, Pathetic life you must have!

Nike hired Colin Kaepernick as their "Just Do It" guy and the left love them for it. 

The shitty part (there always has to be a shitty part when talking about the left) is that they have is that would rather praise Nike for supporting an "oppressed" highly privileged multi-millionaire than support the kids who work in the Nike sweatshops. 

To the left, Colin is a bigger victim than the kids slaving away in Nike sweatshops.

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 09:13:39 pm »

What a SAD, Pathetic life you must have!

Why?   Is it because I think people like you are scum?! 

Instead of insulting me, why not defend your side shitting on the kids working in Nike sweatshops.   

It reminds me of when "this is what a feminist looks like " t-shirt were proven to be made in sweatshops and the women and kids making the shirts were paid virtually nothing for their labor. 

Are you still confused why you people disgust me?! 
1x Angry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled