What do you feel about the word asspussy or asscunt?
Hello December 11, 2018, 06:08:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel about the word asspussy or asscunt?  (Read 108 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 25, 2018, 07:15:43 pm »

What do you feel about the word asspussy or asscunt? In our relationship im a true and 100% Bottom. I tend a submissive, feminine part/role in our marriage. In a straight persons prejudicial ways, i im the women and my husband is the man. And we like to see ourselves so. That it is he one who supplies us. He is a farmer and works with the farm while I take care of our home. Im not transvestite but i like to wear nice lacepanties, sexy garments and stay-ups beneth regular clothes.

My husband has a cock and to hear him say he would like to fuck my butt sounds ridiculously to me. And to say ass, can you also say about someone you see in town if they have a nice ass. It sounds impersonal. No, to hear him say he want to fuck my nice asspussy or cunt after he rim me makes me extremly horny.

What do you feel about the word asspussy or asscunt?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:46:41 pm »

It can be hot but like any dirty talk it depends on how well the guy pulls it off. In my experience it's mostly insecure masc4masc guys who have hangups about their hole being called pussy or cunt.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 11:30:54 am »

It can be hot but like any dirty talk it depends on how well the guy pulls it off. In my experience it's mostly insecure masc4masc guys who have hangups about their hole being called pussy or cunt.
I agree. But i dont belive we use it as a dirtytalk, but my husband can pull that off to. It would sound absolutly insane if he said he would like to fuck my buttvagina  Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 06:48:35 am »

Personally I find it hot when someone uses asspussy/cunt.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 01:49:43 am »

Personally I don't like it but can be a turn on if said right depends on the voice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: