Have you ever had sex in front of someone else?
Hello September 24, 2020, 07:49:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever had sex in front of someone else?  (Read 1555 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 24, 2018, 08:29:03 pm »

What were the circumstances?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:17:59 pm »

What were the circumstances?
Yes, in a gaysauna. Our friend we have 3some with.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 09:52:58 am »

I lived in Manhattan full-time from ages 25-40, and I enjoyed gong out and getting "elevated."  So, perhaps it's no surprise I've said yes to a number of opportunities.

The most memorable began with a night at the now defunct "G" Bar in Chelsea.  I was approached by a guy, who after a little introduction, invited me to a huge and very posh loft he was apartment-sitting -- on the same block.

He invited about 10 other guys from the bar before we headed to the loft.  We weren't ushered unto a bedroom, where our frolicking might leave messy evidence.  Instead, he threw some blankets and pillows on a sturdy and imposing dining room table about 20 feet long.  It worked better, as other guests could circle around the higher table better than a bed.

I volunteered to be part of the "first pair," and it was great fun.  Oh, the nostalgia.    >Cheesy   angel   >Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 04:17:23 am »

yup.. orgy and fucked a guy beside another couple

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 06:57:46 pm »

It has happen to me recently actually!

Me and my boyfriend received an old friend of his at his place and we had a really nice evening (food and chat). Things got pretty hot when we played truth or dare, and although this friend is straight (might be a bit curious, but i don't think he would try anything eventually) he went along with some dares (like showing his cock) and gave us some hot dares too! 
At the end, we were really excited and my boyfriend fucked me in front of him! That made my bf so aroused he cummed in a few minutes, and as my hole was still hungry for more, I convinced him to fuck me a second time (there was so much leaking out of me at the end).
His friend did not take part in the action, but he watched with attention and told us it was very beautiful and classy.
I'm not sad at all that he did not join (although he's attractive and super nice (oh and what would I not do to a nice boy/man! blush )) because it was really hot as it is, and we did not want to force him in any way.

I'd love to do something like this again!

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 08:34:20 pm »

Yes, 3 or 4 years ago. In a gay pub once with my boyfriend in that time, we were so horny (it was like the first month we were going out) that we fucked on a couch in a reserved area with other people around we didn't know... we didn't care in that moment and we didn't even notice that... we felt a bit ashamed afterwards, to be honest, but I remember that fuck as one of the best in my life!  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: