Cock Stuffing
Hello December 11, 2018, 05:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cock Stuffing  (Read 75 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 25, 2018, 06:25:57 pm »

Apparently somewhat on the fringe in gay circles, but involves using thin, cylindrical items (thermometers, wire, rubber worms, etc.), and inserting them into the dick hole.

Over many months, continue to gradually ream out the hole-at-the-head with larger items, thus ultimately allowing your "buddy" to obtain the goal of fucking your urethra.

Have you or your partner ever tried that?

Roll Eyes

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:09:47 pm »

Apparently somewhat on the fringe in gay circles, but involves using thin, cylindrical items (thermometers, wire, rubber worms, etc.), and inserting them into the dick hole.

Over many months, continue to gradually ream out the hole-at-the-head with larger items, thus ultimately allowing your "buddy" to obtain the goal of fucking your urethra.

Roll Eyes

We (husband and i) have done alot of things, but not that! No way!

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 07:42:38 am »

Roll Eyes

We (husband and i) have done alot of things, but not that! No way!

Roll Eyes

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 03:20:27 pm »

i love sounding Grin

been doing it for years and still like it. i'm using the proper tools though (hegar dilators).

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 10:12:49 am »

I really dont like sounding. I never got the hype or the hot feeling for it. I guess its just not for me .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: