Request: <Unknown title> home invasion & kidnap short film
Hello December 12, 2018, 01:25:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: <Unknown title> home invasion & kidnap short film  (Read 20 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 05, 2018, 07:38:55 pm »

Hello

I am sure someone out there must have this - I had it myself for years but have lost a lot of my older stuff in a hard disc failure.

It is a short film, I think from the early days of Youtube, from the perspective of a kidnapper. Pretending to be "reality based content" but really quite well produced.

The kidnapper enters the house of a young man, who has just smoked a bong after a shower. He pulls a gun on him, asks if he wants to "meet his maker", and then rapes him before gagging him, walking him naked through the house, and forcing him into the trunk of his car.

Very hot indeed. I think it was the first video of a series of 3, telling a story, but that was the hot one.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated

TW

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled