Possibility that HIV is man-made
Hello April 20, 2019, 10:43:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility that HIV is man-made  (Read 415 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 08, 2018, 02:52:13 pm »

https://www.theaidsinstitute.org/education/aids-101/where-did-hiv-come-0

I find the origin of HIV a bit shady, and that scientists made HIV to kill off gay people and black people in Africa

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 08:20:04 am »

Other animals have a version of HIV, so it's not a surprise we have our own.   

Most scientists believe it's mutated form of ape (of whatever species) HIV.   

As an example,  Rhesus Macaque Monkeys carry many deadly human diseases but are immune to the diseases themselves.   This is why they were a favorite test subject for drug and virus testing.  There's a wild colony (thanks to animal rights twats) in Florida who have an extremely deadly, to humans, type of herpes that they are immune to.    Unlike typical human herpes that affects the skin, the RMMs carry a type that attacks internal organs.   Chickens have an almost identical type of herpes that is fine, at least for now, for humans to come in contact with.

I'm not saying that HIV or any other disease didn't have a human hand in it, because as we all should know by now that governments do create super viruses and whatnot, despite international law.   
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 08:54:11 am »

I thought it originated as SIV from monkeys??

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 03:33:20 pm »

While we might be able to create viruses now, the first confirmed AIDS cases date back to the 1920s in what was the Belgian Congo.

They didn't have the knowledge back then and we don't have time machines now.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 07:41:27 pm »

I smell conspiracy theory/bullshit.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 06:54:39 am »

While I agree with you on this topic, we can't forget that many, many conspiracy theories have been proven true.   About a decade ago,  I compiled a list of over 500 CTs that turned out to be true, on another site.  

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 07:18:09 am »

I avoid politics here.  But we are on complete agreement with this.  There have been and continue to be a SHITLOAD of actual conspiracies.  Sometimes they are things people do intentionally/deliberately like Scientologists discrediting critics to people acting naively like the Canadian government allowing an organization of racist paedophiles to run orphanages and Residential Schools.

But on the issue of HIV, we know it's been killing people for almost a century now.  That's too long ago for someone to have used recombinant DNA techniques to manufacture a virus.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 11:02:17 pm »

While I agree with you on this topic, we can't forget that many, many conspiracy theories have been proven true.   About a decade ago,  compiled a list of over 500 CTs that turned out to be true, on another site.   

And many more have been proven to be bullshit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 03:59:36 pm »

https://www.theaidsinstitute.org/education/aids-101/where-did-hiv-come-0

I find the origin of HIV a bit shady, and that scientists made HIV to kill off gay people and black people in Africa

This is definitely true. Just like how 9/11 is a false flag and how John Travolta is actually straight. Keep up the good fight beststriker. The aliens are upon us! 👽

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 06:00:13 pm »

While I agree with you on this topic, we can't forget that many, many conspiracy theories have been proven true.   About a decade ago,  compiled a list of over 500 CTs that turned out to be true, on another site.   

I don't disagree.

The point is, you never fully know until the proof is provided.   

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 03:14:01 am »

While we might be able to create viruses now, the first confirmed AIDS cases date back to the 1920s in what was the Belgian Congo.

They didn't have the knowledge back then and we don't have time machines now.

Are you sure?

Tongue

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 05:23:50 am »

Pretty sure it came from other apes.... It seems many species carry a similar virus.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 01:38:28 am »

Yeah, I am pretty sure that everything is exactly how the government say, right? Smiley It's funny there was an HIV outbreak when it was kind of handy. Cancer business makes $148.000.000.000 a year. Do you seriously believe somebody wants to heal cancer?

What about H5N1 virus? Why would you try to make it more risky poised? Smiley
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/02/exclusive-controversial-experiments-make-bird-flu-more-risky-poised-resume

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2019, 11:03:58 pm »

Yeah, I am pretty sure that everything is exactly how the government say, right? Smiley It's funny there was an HIV outbreak when it was kind of handy. Cancer business makes $148.000.000.000 a year. Do you seriously believe somebody wants to heal cancer?

What about H5N1 virus? Why would you try to make it more risky poised? Smiley
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/02/exclusive-controversial-experiments-make-bird-flu-more-risky-poised-resume

So you think that there are some kind of health businesses concerning HIV, cancer and other illnesses?

Shocked

But if that is what you claim, one could argue you that the same could have been claimed  for diseases that were not healable in the past but are now..

angel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled