UK - Name calling Remoaning MP calls police because she was called a name
Hello September 21, 2020, 08:07:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK - Name calling Remoaning MP calls police because she was called a name  (Read 285 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 11, 2019, 10:01:18 am »

Remoan MP Anna Soubry has a long history of constantly calling Leavers all manner of names, with loads of video evidence. 

Earlier in the week, she was being interviewed by the BBC about Breixt and the crowd started chanting that she was a nazi.    She reported this to the police as a hate crime and the police are investigating it as such. 

There's plenty of video and audio of her calling Leavers the exact same thing and many other things, as well.   I watched a video of her discussing Brexit and I stopped counting after she got 17 names she called Leavers, that she deems is a hate crime when used against Remoaners.

Why are the "liberals" such massive hypocrites when it comes to things like this?!   
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 05:46:41 pm »

Remoan MP Anna Soubry has a long history of constantly calling Leavers all manner of names, with loads of video evidence. 

Earlier in the week, she was being interviewed by the BBC about Breixt and the crowd started chanting that she was a nazi.    She reported this to the police as a hate crime and the police are investigating it as such. 

There's plenty of video and audio of her calling Leavers the exact same thing and many other things, as well.   I watched a video of her discussing Brexit and I stopped counting after she got 17 names she called Leavers, that she deems is a hate crime when used against Remoaners.

Why are the "liberals" such massive hypocrites when it comes to things like this?!   

Oh my..

No comment!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled