Something scary that happened to you...
Hello June 16, 2019, 09:52:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something scary that happened to you...  (Read 256 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 23, 2019, 05:51:14 am »

You can share here something scary or unusual that happened to you...
 Please, take it seriously, no jokes.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 05:05:21 pm »

Or with a friend or a friend of a friend.
 Or something you read online.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 05:33:33 pm »

I was given Rohypnol and woke up in a strange bed! Fom now when I have to go pee in a bar my drink goes with me! Cry

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 09:57:23 pm »

I'm so sorry. I wasn't expecting something like that.

Hug

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 07:53:40 am »

I'm so sorry. I wasn't expecting something like that.

Hug

OK, so you're asking members to share something scary, and then a nice guy shares a scary tale that resonates within our gay culture, but you weren't "expecting something like that."

Can you help us contribute by being more specific about types of frightening moments that belong in this thread?

Why not take a little time and tell us one of your own scary stories -- that might help!

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 05:47:08 am »

There is no need to be so aggressive. I have never said he wasn't a nice guy, I just didn't want to trigger anyone making them remember something as horrible as rape.
 And I wasn't being disrespectful, I respect gay culture and all LGBT people.
 I was looking for something lighter, maybe even supernatural.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 04:43:38 am »

There is no need to be so aggressive. I have never said he wasn't a nice guy, I just didn't want to trigger anyone making them remember something as horrible as rape.
 And I wasn't being disrespectful, I respect gay culture and all LGBT people.
 I was looking for something lighter, maybe even supernatural.

So, it's common "Nettiquette" that when you ask a Forum question, you lead with an example of your own.

Too many people (not necessarily you) open many, many threads without contributing any of their own experiences related to the topic.

Sometimes this 'hit-and-run" posting is for seed points, or simply not realizing the value of providing one's own reason for asking the question.

I look forward to your nurturing this topic by investing the time to participate by way of personal example -- perhaps supernatural!

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 08:50:00 pm »

I have a hard time believing that you are looking forward...
  blow nose

Good day.  Cool

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 01:41:25 am »

A guy jump in front of a truck before my eyes, the truck stopped but he was dragged 6 meters up the road.
I was the only one present by his side untill the Ambulance arrived - took about 20 min.
There was litterally nothing I could do, it was easy to tell he had internal bleedings and woudn't survive.
The next day I read in the news he died 12 hours after he was brought in - his family got to say goodbye, so that's someting.

It was pretty scary and I was mentally wasted 2-3 weeks after.

Can you help me find pictures of Adrian King?
https://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=48281.0
(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 03:01:13 am »

"Happening" is a matter of interpretation.

I have a sleep disturbance called "sleep paralysis" where once or twice a month I'll 'wake-up' unable to move but aware that there is a demon either just out of sight or sometimes lying behind me and spooning.  So, I'm 'aware' but hallucinating.

Or am I?

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 03:21:16 am »

A guy jump in front of a truck before my eyes, the truck stopped but he was dragged 6 meters up the road.
I was the only one present by his side untill the Ambulance arrived - took about 20 min.
There was litterally nothing I could do, it was easy to tell he had internal bleedings and woudn't survive.
The next day I read in the news he died 12 hours after he was brought in - his family got to say goodbye, so that's someting.

It was pretty scary and I was mentally wasted 2-3 weeks after.

OMG, thank you for sharing, I bet it's difficult. I'm sorry. You did a beautiful thing.
  Hug

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 03:23:28 am »

"Happening" is a matter of interpretation.

I have a sleep disturbance called "sleep paralysis" where once or twice a month I'll 'wake-up' unable to move but aware that there is a demon either just out of sight or sometimes lying behind me and spooning.  So, I'm 'aware' but hallucinating.

Or am I?

Thank you for sharing. Lots of cases like that. If it happens again and you feel like it, please, share with details.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: