Let me explain the basic steps - they are independent from your OS:
- Create the torrent file (but don't start working with that one!)
- Upload your description, pics etc. via our upload page
- DOWNLOAD THE TORRENT FILE FROM OUR SITE AGAIN so your credentials are written in the torrent!
- Verify the torrent against your data file(s)
- If that is ok your client should automatically start to seed and gives you upload traffic and possibly also Seedbonus gifts
The torrent file itself is not dependant from the OS or client where/which created it - provided it follows the rules in the BitTorrent protocol. All major clients adhere to those rules though - thus no problem