Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin involved in college admissions scam
Hello April 19, 2019, 02:57:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin involved in college admissions scam  (Read 345 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:22 am »

How crazy is this?!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/arts/huffman-loughlin-college-scandal.html

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:51:26 pm »

I went to an Ivy. Alumnae put their names on all sorts of buildings. Or gardens, or walkways, or park benches. Donations. I'm sure donations got them more than a building with their name sake. Sometimes I'd run into their progeny.

Also, the US pretends its a meritocracy; it's not. Granted, I enjoyed reading about the scandal; it just confirmed thoughts about racism, privilege, and power.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 05:26:35 am »

So many things to add (and your points are well noted, USH), but it's late.

I will just say how I roared with laughter when I first saw Lori Loughlin's courtroom "sketch," which the artist claimed (and I believe her) that the scowl on the drawing was real and not accentuated.

Also not hard to believe Lori's a miserable, entitled bitch, and all dat for a career "highlighted" as Aunt Becky from that '80s?/90? sitcom, and as the (former, fired) queen of Hallmark's insipid "feel-good" movies.

General prison population for her, please.

And her daughters are cloned ice princesses, but they'll land safely at another college (perhaps abroad?).

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 12:55:03 am »

Haha--that's one trips me up the most.  Her youngest daughter didn't want to go to college, yet, used it to peddle her online branding career.  No pity. I just find it hilarious.
1x Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled