How do you combat loneliness?
Hello May 27, 2019, 01:05:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you combat loneliness?  (Read 117 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 15, 2019, 10:04:11 pm »

Meeting people when you are past school age is so difficult.

I recently joined an anxiety support group, but it was extremely small and almost everyone was decently older than me.

I guess, you can't meet people if you're stuck in your house, huh?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:19:43 am »

I have online friends.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 06:18:19 pm »

Sometimes my fuck buddies became real buddies.  It depends on their level of honesty about different forms of relationships. I definitely had one friend that proposed marriage like several times during the first few days we hung out and hooked up. But he was visiting from out of town anyways, so I never took him seriously. I had a few other friends that were great for conversation, going out and doing things, getting dinner, and then sleeping together...sometimes sex or not. We were casual about trying each other at as partners. Sometimes it was difficult, but as I got older I learned to be more comfortable discussing my expectations and boundaries. Yes--I was looking for a partner but I was also looking for queer friends I could trust. If someone wasn't partner-material, it didn't mean we couldn't responsibly enjoy sex, each other's bodies, and/or hanging out. I have to admit, I'm QPOC and most of the guys I learned to trust were also QPOC, as well. But there were a few exceptions..some chill white queers.  Shit...I got stories.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 04:04:13 am »

I stopped trying. I'm good at making friends but I'm the worst at keeping them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: