spying on men - experiences
Hello July 05, 2020, 03:25:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: spying on men - experiences  (Read 3733 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 30, 2019, 09:35:02 pm »

Does any one has experiences with spying on guys? Spying on them is the shower, locker room, sauna, toilet, beach... and taking videos. Could any one help and tell experiences how to take some videos or what device to use (instead of a cellphone)? Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 01:54:26 am »

A couple of times I used my phone to spy on the guy showering next to me in the gym locker rooms. i even caught a hot straight guy jerking it. but i stopped cause i got busted once. anyone for sharing tips and experiences?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 01:31:54 am »

I still use my phone since it will not be obvious and very handy. There is this app in android that is called 'quick video recorder' which can capture videos and the app is hidden while running in background. Should the person notice you can have them see your screen and you are txting or browsing FB. Haha

I always wished there is a small video recorder you can attach to your eyeglass. Haha

Sometimes, savor the moment and look every second you got instead of filming. Your brain can be best recorder ever. Haha

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: