is it ok to exercise after eating?
Hello July 08, 2020, 11:59:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is it ok to exercise after eating?  (Read 2339 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 29, 2019, 11:42:26 pm »

Eat a healthy breakfast
If you exercise in the morning, get up early enough to finish breakfast at least one hour before your workout. ... Studies suggest eating or drinking carbohydrates before exercise can improve workout performance and may allow you to work out for a longer duration or higher intensity.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 01:49:58 am »

Male can burn fat faster training fasted, women on the other day do not.

If your not getting your macros/kcals correct in the first place, thinking about timing of meals is completely pointless. Gut health and sleep optimisization with a good diet is far far more important.

Post-workout meal example: fast acting carbs, LOW fibre & protein.

I.E Bowl of almond milk, cocopop cereal & a protein shake. You don't want HIGH fibre (so if you use rice, use white as its less fibre and fast absorbing), otherwise it slows down the process of absorption - insulin levels are higher after working out hard so you're soak up nutrients better.
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 01:30:54 am »

Male can burn fat faster training fasted, women on the other day do not.

If your not getting your macros/kcals correct in the first place, thinking about timing of meals is completely pointless. Gut health and sleep optimisization with a good diet is far far more important.

Post-workout meal example: fast acting carbs, LOW fibre & protein.

I.E Bowl of almond milk, cocopop cereal & a protein shake. You don't want HIGH fibre (so if you use rice, use white as its less fibre and fast absorbing), otherwise it slows down the process of absorption - insulin levels are higher after working out hard so you're soak up nutrients better.

Thanks for this info and I love almond milk. It truly is the best replacement for dairy milk, which I stopped drinking entirely a year ago.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: