Would you agree that gays IN GENERAL are attracted to "their own kind"?
Hello October 14, 2019, 10:17:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you agree that gays IN GENERAL are attracted to "their own kind"?  (Read 331 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 05, 2019, 09:55:24 pm »

Meaning that a twink will most likely be attracted to another twink.
a muscular guy will most likely be attracted to another muscular guy
a middle-eastern to middle-estern
etc, etc... you get the idea

*Of course there are exception but I'm talking in general

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 02:59:28 pm »

I've noticed two big groups.

There are the gays (and bisexual men) who are largely attracted to "their own kind".  I see plenty of boyfriend twin couples out there.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-new-boyfriend-twins-tumblr

But I can't agree on the "in general" part since there also a lot of people who eroticise "opposites attract".  I see a lot of Daddy/Boy couples.  I see a lot of people how only date outside their race.  I see a lot of butch/femme couple.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:23:38 pm »

Personally I am always attracted to older guys with bellies and body hair, even though I was not yet this "kind" of guy. I mostly believe that there are the classic standards of beauty that people are mostly attracted too, like nice hair, lean bodies etc.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 05:25:16 pm »

I don't think in general gays are attracted to their own kind. It's not like that they go out on purpose looking for someone who is the same as them to get with. It's probably just a coincidence that they end up liking someone who looks similar to them, if that makes sense   Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 08:06:14 am »

Well, it's rather common to see gay couples that resembles each other, and that seems to happen way more often than in straight couples that's 4 sure. I believe these people generally go after partners that are similar to them because in my experience i see many gays that don't tolerate differences very well (the irony!) and are very strict in their tastes for people.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 10:08:37 am »

Of course, people are attracted to their "own kind". 

I would never be with a person who hates dogs, for example.   

I could never be with someone like Nathan Lane's character in Bird Cage.   Likewise, I couldn't be with a leather head or a 90s bar queen (you know the outfit). 

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 06:45:53 pm »

Not really. I am into hairy guys and I have no hair Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 05:18:01 pm »

Psychology says yes, even physically people chose similar partners (face features).
But in the gay world there are also these imperatives on how you must look, so i have a feeling there is a certain physique that everyone is after. Muscles, hair, beard, +-bearish type with a masculine babyface. So you either have to be their clone or a prototype clone. Just fucking amazing.  :Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 12:16:58 am »

Gays in general are attracted mostly to white people, due to racism. Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2019, 07:38:33 pm »

I'm into twinks but I long since ceased being one.

Though I'm into gays instead of straight men, does this count?

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 01:59:20 pm »

I think cultural identity has more to do with your selection of partner (or fuck buddy) then what he/she looks like.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: