Cowboy Position
Hello October 14, 2019, 02:42:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowboy Position  (Read 217 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 06, 2019, 10:29:39 pm »

I've always wanted to ride (and spent a lot of time trying to get it right) and my partner and I find it is a turn on for us.

However, as the bottom, I find I can't get the positioning right. I feel like I might be doing something wrong. I've had this problem with a few of my partners in the past as well.

The common complaint is that I'm not at the right angle or I'm too tight to let him in. Note: This is after some serious warming up with plugs, toys and lube! Has anyone else struggled with this position as a top or a bottom? Anyone very successful with this position or can offer suggestions on how it works best for them? Thanks in advance!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 03:09:50 am »

Hmm.

As a Top, I've had this problem a couple of times.  Basically, when the bottom isn't experienced enough, crouching on top of you and trying to sit on you cock uses muscles in the thighs.  If the leg muscles in the inner thigh are clenched usually the muscles around the sphincter will clench as well until you learn to consciously separate them. 

It works if you start off in a position other than on top.  (Reverse Cowboy is easier.)
Lie in a spooning position and have the Top enter you.  After you are fully comfortable, the Top hugs you tightly and rolls over on his back pulling you on top of him.  Then if you sit up you're in the Reverse Cowboy position.  If you want to be facing him, turn around with his dick inside you.

After having sex this way a few times your body might have enough experience that you can start by crouching.

Have fun!
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 11:59:27 am »

Thanks! Great advice!

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 08:58:14 am »

Did it work?

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 01:55:37 pm »

start on your knees and then get up in the position

Pages: [1]   Go Up