"The Hunt" - liberal hypocrisy
Hello September 19, 2020, 05:10:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Hunt" - liberal hypocrisy  (Read 323 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 08, 2019, 11:01:27 am »

Imagine a movie about Trump supporters kidnapping liberals so they could take them to a manor estate in order to hunt and kill them.   

Liberals would lose their fucking minds. 

However, liberals are silent because the movie "The Hunt" is about liberals kidnapping conservatives and hunting them. 

HYPOCRITES!!!!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 05:42:12 am »

And the movie is about one of the people who has been kidnapped turning the tables and killing the hunters.

I've been a big horror nerd and I've been anticipating this movie for a long time.  Everyone else talking about the movie is focusing on the corrupt wealthy who get away with murder because of Privilege derived from having a lot of money.  It's a lot like the Purge or classic horror stories like "The Most Dangerous Game" published back in 1924.

I think you should be a bit more consistent - do "Liberals" want to exempt the wealthy from laws or do they want to tax them?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 10:12:24 am »

"Surviving The Game", 1994, starring Ice T (the "prey"), Rutger Hauer,  and Gary Busey, among others, was just like this, except it wasn't political.    It was solely, the rich are evil and the common man will overcome.

The movie hasn't come out yet, at least not in the UK, so I don't know the ending.   

I know most media outlets in the US are running the ads for it, but some have refused them due to the storyline of the movie.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 07:59:29 am »

It appears that the movie won't be released, at least not next month as planned.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: